2019-2020 Doyle Scholarship
The Doyle Scholarship Program ONLY at Santa Rosa Junior College
Award Amount: $1,200
Starting with the High School Class of 2019, all students seeking a Doyle Scholarship will have a streamlined process and a longer application period. For the past two years, Doyle applicants have been required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) AND complete a separate Doyle Scholarship application. With the implementation of AB19, all first-time, full-time students, regardless of income, may be eligible for a fee waiver or tuition reimbursement. Coupled with the prestigious Doyle Scholarship, all of our area’s new high school graduates who choose to attend SRJC full-time in the fall following their high school graduation can DOUBLE THE DOLLARS they receive to attend school in their first year.
- Local high school graduates from the Class of 2019
- Unweighted High School GPA of 2.0* or greater
- Must submit the FAFSA or CADAA application – regardless of financial need - use school code 001287
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units at SRJC for Fall 2019
- Complete an SRJC Orientation (Counseling 270 preferred)
- Have an SRJC education plan developed with an academic counselor
Primary Application Period
- Apply from October 1 - March 2
Secondary Application Period
- Applications are still being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until September 2
Students can submit their FAFSA/CADAA through September 2 for consideration of awards for the academic year, depending on available funding.
* Students who qualify for the Doyle Trustee award (2.0 – 2.749 HS GPA) will be required to submit a supplementary essay to support their application. Identified students will be contacted by the Scholarship Office to submit this additional information.
Graduating high school seniors who cannot submit the FAFSA or CADAA (no SSN and AB540 ineligible) should contact the SRJC Dream Center.